Saturday, November 25, 2006

I got tagged...

This post has been a very long time in coming...
I recently got tagged by Mridula. (Mridula, I apologize...been just horribly busy).
Anyway, here are 8 things about me per rules of the tag:

1. I am crazy about photography! Nothing else drives me more.
2. Travelling and hiking are a couple of my favourite pastimes
3. I find wide, expansive landscapes enthralling.
4. I think black and white photos are fascinating.
5. I enjoy Jazz and Hindustani Instrumental on one end and Psychedelic Rock on the other end. Talk about extremes!!
6. Best poet for quotes: Robert Frost - yup, really.
7. Delhi and Chicago - my favourite places.
8. I'm having a hard time trying to figure what to put here!

There you go. All done. Kaam khatam paisa hajam :)

2 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Heyyyy I am first !!!

Hmmm... You were on my list to be tagged but good that I instead tagged Mridula. Now we know 8 pts abt both of you !! Ha Ha..

All pts are ok but Psychedelic Rock ??? Quite contrast I must say. Delhi is one of my fav. places also.
Ok, so now you are a bit free?? Can we expect a few posts in near future then?

mridula said...

And you do take lovely pictures. By the way, did I tell you that soon I will have a digital SLR? And a trip to Sikkim in about two weeks with that SLR. How I am waiting for it.