Thursday, June 03, 2004

Blogging Reloaded...

Am not sure what to put down...just felt the urge to put something on this poor long-neglected blog.
Frankly, I am not too good with words. It seems so much easier to talk and express yourself...but the downside is that you do not have the permanence of words.

Say something today and you forget it tomorrow...there are times when you would rather forget what you said... but I digress...

Well, you write down something today ; probably when you read it after some time, it would bring back memories of things that happened when you wrote that...

I ought to blog more but most times I have no patience to clear things up and put down my thoughts as fluently as other bloggers do...

As they say, Practice makes perfect...people, expect better blogs from me in the future

2 comments:

M said...

Who says you are not good with words? I think when you are in your element - the words just flow like a torrent. The strength of expression is directly related to the intensity of emotion.

Anyway blog on my friend and let the world bear witness to your thoughts.

Cuckoo said...

If you think so, then you are wrong.

Even I think I can't write..too bad with words..the thoughts come faster than one can even think, leave alone writing them down,
and I wonder why ppl visit my blog?

Going thru all your posts right from the first one. :))