Sunday, July 04, 2004

Analysis of an Interview

I went for an interview a couple of days ago and well, I think I did OK. But I just havent been able to clue what the interviewers were thinking!! They kept smiling all the time...would have been easier if they kept a poker face...would have been able to notice any stray expressions on their face!!But smiling people??!! how do you make anything out of that?

Maybe they were thinking : "Oh boy! Is this guy giving me great answers? I am so impressed I cant help smiling"
or maybe: "Man! Such hilarious answers...I can barely control myself!! Think I'll just smile to put him off!!"

well, Mangs thinks it could be like this: "This guy is soooo cute...I just have to keep smiling at him!!" Wishful thinking...dont think that's the case though anyway


Anyway, got my fingers crossed...waiting to see what happens

No comments: